Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to You Got The Silver everyone!


I don't quite know how to do this, cause I've never had a blog before. This is my premiere!
So, I guess I'll start right here and write whatever comes to my mind.
I was inspired to start a blog by some wonderful people whom I got to know on
http://www.thefashionspot.com
and I thought 'Wow, doesn't sound too bad having your own fashion blog so you can express your feelings and view on it all. To express yourself and to learn how to write about fashion, models, photography designers and fashion shows.....'
And that's what I want to to. I want to express myself through writing about it, share photos, news and views.
I don't want to make this too long now, so I just hope you will enjoy your stay and find one or the other treat.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment