Friday, April 3, 2009

Johnny Depp filming The Rum Diary in Puerto Rico!

Well, last weekend filming for Johnny Depp's new film, The Rum Diary, started San Juan, Puerto Rico and of course there are already so many great pictures around. Let me tell you that one thing is sure: Johnny's looking good! Tannes, smiling, nicely dressed, he has got the look (although some people mutter they combed his hair in a weird way.) But what am I talking on and on, see for yourself. Here are some of the first pics of Johnny in Puerto Rico in the past few days:


San Juan, March 30:




San Juan, March 31:


San Juan, April 1:

leaving the set, April 1:


leaving the hotel, April 2:



And of course, here's two of the pictures of Johnny in action, filming The Rum Diary:




Looking forward to seeing many many many many more snippets of this kind in the near future!


I have 10 days off now because today was the last day of school and we have Easter holidays now! *yay* *bouncy*
Now, this will be my last post for a week, because in three hours I'll be sitting on some train on my 8 hour-long way to Germany, because I'll spend the next 7 days with my grandparents from there. My sister will be with me on the train, she's visiting our cousin and it happens that we have to take the same one. It's cool, because it's a long way and an over-night train, so, a very slow one, and If I was alone it could easily become boring but now I can talk to someone. Will arrive there early tomorrow morning and can't wat! I'm sure we'll have a lovely time.
I'll be back home on Saturday morning next week.
Please stay tuned. ;) Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. He is so dreamy. Can't wait for the movie. Seriously, it's been in the works for almost 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah, johnny deep...when i was younger, i hoped that i'll be marry to him since i saw the movie Edward Scissorhands :) i always hope. ahah. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love Johnny Deppp :) i actually cant wait for the movie!!!!!!! i will mary him someday xx

    http://www.helplessdreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats one of my fav hunter thompson books, im so glad johnny doing the movie!!

    ReplyDelete