Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sophomore S/S 2009 ad campaign

This are the pics from the look book of Sophomore NYC's ad campaign for their Spring/Summer 2009 collection.
It features It-girls/models Cory Kennedy, Alexandra Richards, Harley Viera Newton and Lizzie Trullie and was shot by Cass Bird.
The ads have a very youthful and playful touch to them which I think is down to the fact that the photographer shot the campaign while the girls were simply hanging about a Manhattan pool, enjoying themselves.
And I enjoy looking at the photos just as much as the models seem to having had a good time together. I hope you do, too.




And I espacially love the pics of my dear Alexandra. So beautiful:










3 comments:

  1. love sophomores newest collection
    great pics. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems very nineties, i loved it. and all the shorts too!

    ReplyDelete