Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anticipating Summer - We get by with a little help from Theo!

First and foremost, I admit I haven't posted in ages. So much has been happening in the past few weeks and in the end I'm afraid I simply forgot.

Meanwhile, I had my first exams of this term, I was skiing in Salzburg with my dad and sister for a weekend (It was lovely!! Wonderful weather: sunny, warm, fresh snow! and lots of nice people!!) and last weekend when I went to the movies to see "Yes Man" my handbag was stolen during the film. I discovered it when we wanted to leave and it was a bugger! All my passes, my cellphone and my money were in there. Went to the police the next day so that I can get my passes back for free, though.


Well, we have March now. The sun's getting warmer on your skin, the snow is almost entirely gone and t's raining a lot - around here, that is. So, now that we're approaching spring time everything's waking up. So am I. I just adore warm weather, spring and summer and I have been dying to go to the beach or to the pool again, getting sun-tanned and all the other amazing things like this.

Since summer is still so far away, however, there's nothing left to do than staring at pictures of the ocean and a beach with lotrs of palm trees and imagining you were there.
Now, how good that my favourite model Theodora Richards is helping me along with that (and looking good!)

She's recently been spotted on a beach down in Miami, enjoying the day with her younger sister Alexandra.
The article that featured these pictures (Daily Mail - March 10) accused Theo of being much too thin with "jutting hip bones and skinny shoulders" and a "shrinking figure"! Hello? She's such a tiny girl and she doesn't look unhealthy at all! It's just her natural frame, the way her body is built (what an awesome body!!!). I think she's so beautiful! I love her so much!!
Note how Theo and Alex' bikinis even match a little, that's so cute.

Hope you enjoy these pictures and that they bring a feeling of summer closer to you as well.






Even when Theo's wearing only a bikini, her style is the best!! So effortlessly cool. Tres chic!








No comments:

Post a Comment