Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy 24th Birthday, Theodora Richards!!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Theodora,
Happy Birthday to you!

Yesterday 24 years ago, on March 18 1985, Theodora was born first daughter to Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards and topmodel Patti Hansen in London, England.

As Theo is probably my favourite model of all my favourites *gg*, I'd just like to wish her a very Happy belated Birthday!!

Too bad I couldn't be online yesterday to post this in time, however, I hope her birthday was rockin' and she had a great party! I'm sure she did!

I wish her all the best & much love for the year to come and hope she will achieve whatever it is she'd like to succeed in.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear Theo!!!!






1 comment:

  1. yep happy bday to theo!
    and to my friend anita:)))

    ReplyDelete